Early CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
A – Kindergarten
- install general infrastructure and physical materials and equipment;
- Providing teacher assistant and teaching materials for the processes of teaching and studying;
Development of a CHILD FRIENDLY SCHOOL PROGRAM
A – Primary Education
- general infrastructure and physical materials and equipment;
- Providing teachers, teacher assistant and teaching material for the processes of teaching and studying;
- Implementing the curriculum to help weaker students in primary education of all levels in order to further strengthen the quality of education and to reduce repetition of grades and drop- out rate.
- Providing librarian and materials and equipment with the aim of making use of library resources effectively comply with the standards of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports; beyond.
- Providing capacity-building to teachers at all levels from early childhood education program to primary school, based on the curriculum of Global Generation School
- Implementing the weekly technical meeting each month to the technical group and teachers of all levels through the main trainer group of Global generation school.
- Providing training to librarians over the technical work of the management and use of library resources.
Basic LIFE SKILLS
- Basic life skills are essential life skills for all learners to acquire as a foundation for their lives.
School HEALTH PROGRAM
- Providing professional first aid training to students, student council, youths, teachers.
- Construction of a clean water filter system at the schools for the use of students and parents.
- Construction of restrooms and public bathroom sinks at the school;
- Examining and following up the students’ health on a regular basis, checking the growth of students (weighing, measuring height, examining eyesight, hearing, oral hygiene…);
Information COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Quality education that develops students to become enabled, self-reflective and productive citizens who are resourceful to find and create opportunities for themselves and their community.
- Enriched student learning achieved by providing an integrated curriculum that uses technology to deepen knowledge and develop 21st century skills needed for success and in a technologically innovative workforce.
Career ORIENTATION PROGRAM ( COP)
- All students will graduate from Global generation school with confidence and clear vision of what to do next with their life and careers.
- Work closely with all grade levels of students to build soft skills, focusing on entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
- To work with students, teachers and parents to break the burry of Gender issues. Educate every student in Global generation schools to understand about their rights and values in order to treat each other with respect.
English EDUCATION PROGRAM (EEP)
- This program will begin teaching English in kindergarten at Global Generation Schools in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Based on previous assessments of the current English Language Program, several key findings indicated a need for a modified curriculum and program structure. These findings illustrate the necessary elements of instruction and instructional delivery to provide students with a learning environment conductive to second language acquisition. Grounded in these findings as well as educational research and practice, the current program seeks to establish this learning environment through five guiding principles:
1. Learning is student-centered.
2. Instruction is teacher-supported through inquiry and project-based lessons.
3. Play is a primary element for learning.
4. Relationships are central to learning.
5. Time for reflection and differentiation supports both teaching and learning.
Extra CURRICULUM PROGRAM
- Extra Curriculum program integrate STEM (Science, technology, engineering,
mathematic),Service, Music/Art, Sports, and Health disciplines into an extra curriculum program that fosters creativity, collaboration, problem solving, and critical thinking.